Law & Accounting Offices of Stanley F. Bronstein
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
To get a price quote or more information, call us at (480)
Click Here To Send Us An Email
Click the links below AFTER reading our message.
If you look on the Internet
you will find many companies who can form LLCs, corporations and partnerships for you. Unfortunately, almost none of these companies will provide you legal or accounting advice while you are filling out their paperwork.
They will not and in many cases cannot provide you the guidance you need (because they are not lawyers nor are they CPAs). You will do your best to fill out their internet based forms (with little or no guidance from them). They will then charge you a fee (frequently a hefty one) to form your entity, but you are on your own after that. In fact, they go out of their way to tell you they are not providing you with legal or tax advice. They will let you download forms from the website to prepare your own operating agreements, shareholder's agreements, minutes, etc.. To me that's just not good enough.
When you have our firm for your LLC, corporation or partnership for you, you get:
- A phone consultation or a face to face meeting, in the very beginning, where we go over the details of your situation so we can help you decide what structure is best for you. We will ask you many questions, all designed to help us help you. We will patiently answer your questions and help you decide what is best for you.
- We will then promptly take the information you have provided (over the phone or in person) and take the necessary actions to have your entity formed for you. You don't have to fill out any forms over the internet and answer questions without the benefit of legal or tax advice.
- The ability to pick up the phone and talk with us, or email us at any time to ask questions about the structure of your entity. These questions will be answered personally and promptly, both from a legal and tax perspective.
- We prepare the additional documents you typically need for the formation of your entity, such as operating agreements, shareholder's agreements, minutes, etc.. You do not have to prepare these agreements yourself.
- We obtain your taxpayer identification number from the IRS for you.
- We put everything together in an organized binder to help you keep track. We can also provide your documents in an electronic form (PDF files) so it is easy for you to find them later as needed.
We provide you with an all inclusive package. Many of the others do not.
Ask yourself, which do you prefer ?